Ok! Magazine - Interview with One Direction

5:54 PMVera

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


Interviewer: Come on Harry, What happened with Caroline Flack?
Harry: She's very nice, I do have a crush on her. If she liked me I'd love to take her out. How about McDonald's? Apparently she's seeing Olly Murs so I wouldn't want to share her with Olly.

Interviewer: Okay, Snog, marry, avoid - Cher Lloyd, Caroline Flack and Tulisa Contostavlos?
Harry: Snog Cher, marry Tulisa and avoid Caroline! Caroline had really bad breath when we kissed. Could do with a Tic Tac - Tic Tac Flack, that's what I call her. Only joking! [Laughs]
Louis: Well I'd snog Tulisa, avoid Cher and marry Caroline - And Harry will be best man!

Interviewer: Have you ever given a girl a fake number?
Harry: Peaches Geldof! She must hate me. If she's reading this, say hello next time and I might give you the right number! [Laughs]

Interviewer: How would a girl put you off?
Liam: Too much fake tan. Orange hand, no one likes orange hands.
Harry: Spitting in my face is a definite turn off!

Interviewer: How do you tell a girl you're not interested?
Harry: I told someone I was gay once.
Zayn: You've got to be careful so you don't come across arrogant. Say you don't want to ruin the friendship or whatever. If you're not interested there's no point leading someone on.

Interviewer: What's the worst way someones broken up with you?
Zayn: I've been text dumped before. I was seeing them for a couple of months. I got over it [Laughs]

Interviewer: When was the last time any of you were heartbroken?
Zayn: I was about four months ago when my relationship ended with Becks [Rebecca Ferguson] Even though it was a mutual decision, when you have a proper heartache like that, I don't think you fully get over it. We're still friends and talk all the time. The best thing you can do when these things happen is remember that everything happens for a reason. I haven't been on many dates since.

Interviewer: Did you feel ready to be a stepfather to her children at your age?
Zayn: It really wasn't like that. Her kids have their own dad. I'm not ready to be a parent.

Interviewer: Have any of you ever had a pregnancy scare?
Harry: The first time I had sex I was scared I got the girl pregnant - that was despite the fact we were safe. Luckily we were fine.
Louis: Even though I love kids, the thought of having a child now is pretty scary. It's one of my worst fears. I'm not against teenage pregnancies - my mum had me at 19 - but I'm not ready. My mum would kill me if I got a girl pregnant now.

Interviewer: As teenage role models, is it important to regularly get regular health checks?
Louis: Some people feel embarrassed to go to the clinic and get checked but I think it's essential for every young person. We have and we're all-clear and healthy! I remember we had people come to my school once to check everyone and I think that was such a good idea. It helps people get over the whole embarrassment stage. In my opinion, kids at school should always have regular checks.

Interviewer: What's the most rock star thing you've done so far?
Zayn: I paid over a grand once for a night at a hotel. We ordered loads of stuff at one room.
Louis: I was walking down the street with my mate Stan and he said: 'What do you want to do?' As a joke I said let's go to Ibiza, so we went and booked out flights and went for the day. We partied all night and then came back.

Interviewer: What's the craziest thing a fan has done?
Harry: We had a sanitary towel stuck to our window. She was trying to get our attention and it worked because we're still talking about it now.
Zayn: It was disgusting. No one had beat that yet.

Interviewer: where would you draw the line when it comes to endorsements?
Louis: I wouldn't like to endorse condoms because of the jokes that would be made. [Puts on voice] 'Are you even old enough to have sex?'
Zayn: You know what? If it suits you then do it. We wouldn't do anything that felt forced.

Interviewer: Wouldn't you like seeing your face on a pack of condoms?
Zayn: It could be a bit embarrassing if someone gave you your own condoms, but it's good for us to endorse safe sex.
Louis: I wouldn't want my face going on a condom! It's always a good idea to carry one, though, because things can easily happen in the heat of the moment.
Harry: To get lazy and say you'll be fine is selfish. I'd never risk not wearing a condom - it's too much of a risk. You can say it'll never happen to you but I bet most people it happens to say that. Is you're not ready for a child, then don't risk it.

Interviewer: Were any of you bullied at school?
Liam: I was. I went and told my parents and my teachers, but it didn't stop so I had to sort it out myself. It was verbal, not violent, but I used to get quite upset. I was in year eight and they were sixth-formers. Basically I needed an older brother but I didn't have one. So I got this guy I know, who was in his early twenties to pretend to be my big brother and pick me up from school. When they saw him they quickly stopped. They never picked on me again!

Interviewer: Have any of you ever been rushed to hospital?
Harry: Yes, I was really ill and I kept being sick just before I went on The X Factor. I remember I kept throwing up and then I got really bad and I started coughing up blood so my parents took me to the hospital. Obviously they discharged me but to this day i don't know what it was.

Interviewer: When was the last time any of you had a row?
Louis: It was when I went out in Luton with my best friend Stan. Some guy wanted a photo and Stan was stood between us and he was rude to Stan. He yelled at him to get out of the way, saying 'Let me have my f***ing picture please' So I just said 'Can you be more polite? There's nothing annoys me more than people being horrible to my mates. I let him have a picture but just told him to be more polite.

[Thanks to http://harry-fanfiction.tumblr.com/]

You Might Also Like

0 reacties

Disclaimer

1D Holland is een onafhankelijke project in samenwerking met Sony Music Nederland. Bij het onderhouden van deze website wordt de grootst mogelijke zorgvuldigheid nagestreefd, echter bestaat de mogelijkheid dat de informatie die op deze site wordt aangeboden, niet volledig is of onjuistheden bevat. Verder voeren bepaalde verwijzingen op deze site door naar informatiebronnen die door derden worden opgesteld en bijgehouden. 1D Holland draagt geen enkele verantwoordelijkheid voor de nauwkeurigheid of enig ander aspect van de informatie op die informatiebronnen.

Contact Formulier